The new update is became available today and brings out the BMW Vision Gran Turismo along with some additional features to the Open Lobby, Replay and Watch Race modes.
Additional features in the Open Lobby
- Endurance Race has been added to the Room Mode option within Basic Settings of the Event Settings screen.
- Tyre/Fuel Depletion has been added to the Time Trial Settings options (“Off”, “Normal”, “Fast” or “Very Fast” can now be selected).
- Start Type has been added to the Race Settings for Qualifier, Time Trial and Drift Trial, allowing you to select from Final Corner Start or Pit Start.
- When Grid Start with False Start Check is selected in Race Settings, signal lights will be displayed as start indicators.
New features added to Replay and Watch Race modes
- Button controls can now be used to switch between Full View and Live Timing, turn the Driver List Display ON/OFF, switch the Information Display and change the target car.
- The Keyboard Switching Feature has been added. A USB keyboard can be used to switch the Information Display and to change the view.